Wallcovering Care & Cleaning
Follow these wallcovering care steps when cleaning washable wall coverings:
- Start from the bottom of the wall and work up.
- Gently sponge with a mild detergent in warm water.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean warm water, using a sponge.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
- Always wipe with the seams (usually up and down)
- Dry with a soft, lint-free cloth.
For wallpaper that is not washable or delicate, you should clean your wallpaper with a dry cleaning sponge or a dry cleaning eraser. Grasscloths and textiles may be vacuumed with a clean vacuum cleaner brush.
Specific cleaning instructions, including durability and stain-resistance are included on every roll of wall covering and should always be read and understood.