WIA Annual Craftsmanship Showcase
Previous Winning Entry Galleries:
- 2022 Showcase Gallery
- 2019 Winning Entries Gallery
- 2018 Winning Entries Gallery
- 2017 Winning Entries Gallery
- 2016 Winning Entries Gallery
- 2015 Winning Entries Gallery
- 2014 Winning Entries Gallery
- 2013 Winning Entries Gallery
- 2012 Winning Entries Gallery
- 2011 Winning Entries Gallery
- 2010 Winning Entries Gallery
Members can participate as both a contender and a judge!
Remember you can’t be recognized if you don’t enter! Press releases with recipient information and photographs are sent to multiple national magazines for publishing. Wouldn’t it be great for your future customers to see your name in a national magazine? This is a great way to promote the professional installer as well as the wallcovering industry.
Entries will require project information, photos and additional detail.
The official entry form is linked here: ENTRY FORM
This system may time out if attempting to upload photos from cell phones or tablets.
Entries can also be submitted via USPS and should include the following information:
- Installer Name, Company, Address, E-mail, Telephone Number and Membership Region (Region Map)
- Project: Name, City, State and headline caption (25 words maximum) and award category you are recommending.
WIA Craftsmanship Award Categories
- Project Description (500 words maximum)
- 5 - 7 Photos (72 dpi in a .jpg or .png format, .doc is not acceptable). Please designate one photo as the primary photo. Note: Photos should only depict the project. Pictures including people will not be used.
The deadline to submit an entry is April 1, 2022. Winners will be announced at the Craftsmanship Awards Luncheon, during the Wallcovering Installers Convention.
Submissions must be for work performed between April 1, 2021 and March 31, 2022.
Submissions can be sent to the WIA Headquarters at [email protected] or via USPS to PO Box 1166, Lebanon, OH 45036.