WIA Members are afforded dozens of member benefits. Including networking, referrals, full-time support staff and more. For questions regarding any Association benefit, contact the WIA National Office at (800) 254-6477
- Professional Web Site Members and the public benefit from our state-of-the-art website where potential customers can search for qualified members with just the click of a button. This searchable contractor locator listing has an extensive member information page for contractor-specific information. The WIA website is linked with various wallcovering manufacturers as well as a variety of other suppliers to create a one-stop source for wallcovering application.
- WIA Logo Marketing WIA logo as a marketing tool. Brand yourself as a WIA professional installer.
- Social Media and Electronic Marketing In addition to the use of the WIA logo as a marketing tool, WIA offers an extensive presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google + and Pinterest. These forums connect installers and the wallcovering industry to prospective clients and each other.
- Networking Opportunities Professional installers know the value of shared knowledge. The WIA knowledge bank allows installers to converse and learn from each other in a non-threatening way. Networking occurs at the local, regional, national as well as international levels.
- Certified Installer Designations Industry training creates a baseline of knowledge on installation applications. Installers who have participated in these training events receive a designation for their training. These designations are displayed on the installer information page and indicated with a scissor icon.
- National Convention and Vendor Showcase This annual gathering brings the “best of the best” together for education, camaraderie and growth. Vendors participate by bringing the latest and greatest in the way of products and services for the industry leaders to view at the Showcase. Locations for the annual National Convention and Vendor Showcase rotate around the United States.
- Wallcovering Installer Newsletter This information piece is published for the professional installer and promotes technical expertise through articles and news that is relevant to this industry.
- Resource Guide This is the online electronic directory of Associate Members who supply goods and services to installers.
- Local Chapters A list of current chapters can be found on the website. Each chapter maintains their own agenda as well as goals with local activities.
- Industry Relations WIA reaches out to connect the suppliers and manufacturers of the trade creating a unique and cohesive approach to industry relations. This allows the manufacturers, suppliers and installers to work together for the best product and installation possible for the consumer. Industry relations reach further with cooperative efforts with other trade organizations. Such as the Wallcovering Association, Painting and Decorating Retailers Association and the Painting and Decorating Contractors Association. Members receive complimentary subscriptions to their trade magazines.